# Mili # 6125

15:37

Hello, everyone! I’m here to share with you the fabulous beach look that I’m rocking today. I’m wearing a stunning swimsuit set from …:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::…, which is the Candela patterned version. It’s a one-piece swimsuit with a cut-out design and a matching sarong. It’s very chic and flattering, and it comes in many colors and patterns. You can find it at the …:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::… mainstore or on the marketplace. 😍

I’m also wearing my amazing mesh head from LeLUTKA, which is the Avalon 3.1. It’s the most advanced and realistic head on the market, and it has so many options and features. I used the face applier from a.b, which is the Polly skin in the shade Sunkiss. It’s a lovely skin that fits the Avalon head perfectly, and it has a natural and glowing complexion. You can find it at the Level event. 😊

#beachlook #ootd #beautifuldirtyrich #lelutka #ab #swimsuit #sarong #beach #fun #fashionblogger #instacool

# Mili # 6125

I hope you love my beach look, and if you want to know more about the items that I’m wearing, here is the list:

■      Mesh HeadLeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
■      Face appliera.b - Polly - LeLu Evo X - Sunkiss @ Level
■      Swimsuit❤...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Candela -Swimsuit Set- (Pat.)

Thank you for watching, and don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe! 😘

..........

You Might Also Like

0 comentários