# Mili # 6124

23:01

Hi, everyone! I’m back with another post to show you my amazing summer look. I’m wearing a super cute and sexy bikini and shorts from Gaia, which are available at Equal10. They are both very flattering and comfortable, and they come in different colors and sizes. 😍

I’m also wearing my favorite mesh head from LeLUTKA, which is the Avalon 3.1. It is the most realistic and customizable head ever, and it has so many features and options. I used the face applier from Glam Affair, which is the Tilly skin in the shade Sunkiss. It is a gorgeous skin that suits the Avalon head perfectly, and it has a natural and radiant glow. You can find it at Kustom9. 😊

# Mili # 6124
I hope you like my summer look, and if you want to know more about the items that I’m wearing, here is the list:

■      Mesh HeadLeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
■      Face applier❤[Glam Affair] Tilly Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Sunkiss @ Kustom9
■      BikiniGaia - cherie bikini Equal10
■      ShortsGaia - cherie unzipped shorts @ Equal10

Thank you for reading, and don’t forget to like, comment, and share! 😘

#summerlook #ootd #gaia #lelutka #glamaffair #bikini #shorts #tropical #drink #fashionblogger #instalove


..........

You Might Also Like

0 comentários