# Mili # 6126

19:53

Hey, guys! I’m so excited to share with you my new look that I’m loving right now. I’m wearing a gorgeous dress from CandyDoll, which is the Chaenni dress. It’s a short and flowy dress with a floral print and a slit on the side. It’s very feminine and elegant, and it comes in many colors and sizes. You can find it at Equal10. 😍

I’m also wearing my awesome mesh head from LeLUTKA, which is the Avalon 3.1. It’s the best head ever, and it has so many features and options. I used the face applier from theSkinnery, which is the Anzu skin in the shade champagne. It’s a beautiful skin that matches the Avalon head perfectly, and it has a natural and smooth texture. You can find it at Kustom9. 😊

I also added some beauty marks from theSkinnery, which are for the EvoX head. They are very cute and realistic, and they add some character to the face. You can find them at the FLF Birthday Bash.

And last but not least, I’m wearing a lovely hair from TRUTH Collective, the Kumquat hair. It’s a long and wavy hair. It’s very chic and versatile, and it comes in various colors and styles. You can find it at Kustom9.

# Mili # 6126

I hope you like my new look, and if you want to know more about the items that I’m wearing, here is the list:

■      HairTRUTH Collective / Kumquat @ Kustom9
■      Mesh HeadLeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
■      Beauty Marks[theSkinnery] BeautyMarks (EVOX) @ FLF Birthday Bash
■      Face applier[theSkinnery] Anzu (LeLutkaEVOX) champagne Kustom9
■      Dress❤_CandyDoll_ Chaenni Dress @ Equal10

Thank you for reading, and don’t forget to like, comment, and follow! 😘

#newlook #ootd #candydoll #lelutka #theskinnery #truth #dress #hair #beautymarks #fashionblogger #instastyle

..........

You Might Also Like

0 comentários