# Mili # 6893
04:50Green Temptation
Apparently, “just a glass of wine” now calls for a plunging green dress and a generous amount of silver. I’m fine with that. For this Second Life look, I wanted a clear view of the face, a strong silhouette, and a little drama against that softly lit lounge.
[UX] Unorthodox Silvia Hair gets the proportions going in the right direction. The high bun adds height, while the swept-up sides leave the face and ears on display. I love the textured volume at the top; it gives the hairstyle something interesting to look at even in this dark shade. With a neckline this open, wearing the hair up makes the whole combination feel intentional.
Unorthodox Scalpz UNITS v2.8 handles the quieter part of the styling. Here, the dark hairbase brings the pulled-back silhouette together around the forehead. That area matters when there’s no fringe to hide behind. My favorite thing about this pairing is how the neat front leads into Silvia’s fuller bun without distracting from the face.
With LeLUTKA Avalon Head 4.0, I like the composed expression this head, shape, and skin combination creates. The defined lips and steady gaze give the portrait personality without needing an exaggerated pose. It’s the kind of face styling I’d keep in a close crop, because the expression can carry the picture even when the dress is out of frame.
[theSkinnery] Yara (LeLutkaEVOX) in ebony deserves that close-up. In this lighting, the warmth around the cheeks and the definition of the lips stand out beautifully. I especially like how the complexion holds its presence beside the pale eyes and bright jewelry.
Then there’s Just BECAUSE’s Kinsley Dress. That deep plunge makes the first impression, but the draping across the hips is the detail I keep coming back to. It brings movement into the silhouette, and the dark green echoes the foliage behind me. The short hem, open front, and soft folds give the dress plenty to work with; the silver just adds another excuse to look closer.
My styling take: keep the bun high, leave enough light on the face, and let those folds show. I’d wear this combination for a lounge evening when getting dressed is half the fun.
Would you keep the full necklace stack, or let the heart pendant have its own moment?
═══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ═══════
🌸 SPONSORED HIGHLIGHTS 🌸
═══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ═══════
✨ STYLING DETAILS ✨
~LF~ Ariana (piercing)
~LF~ Demi (piercing)
AG. Felicity Eyes
Sap ~ Dimples
^^Swallow^^ Gauged S Ears (f)
^^Swallow^^ Earrings Gauged S01 (f)
ATD - Butterfly Choker Set
[VEX] Platinum Don Diamond Tennis Necklaces
Tennis Heart w/ Med Cuban I'-U3D
ATD - Baguette Cuban
REBORN by eBODY v2.0
Izzie's - Body Imperfections
[VEX] Ten17rm Watch Platinum
ATD - VVS Bracelets
[POM] Glam Life Ring Set
═══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ═══════
❤ What do you think about this look?
Your feedback helps more than you think
➤ Follow for more Second Life fashion finds

0 comentários