# Mili # 6192

20:22

Hey, everyone! 💕 I just had to share this absolutely heartwarming scene with you. As I was strolling around, I couldn't resist capturing this charming moment. 📸

In the picture, you'll find me with my gorgeous long, blonde hair. I'm dressed in a cozy beige sweater and classic jeans – such a timeless combo, right? 🧥👖 But what truly makes this picture special is my furry friend – the cutest dog ever, who's standing right by my side. 🐶💫

Let's talk style – you know it's always on my mind. The magic begins with the stunning LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1, which gives me that timeless beauty. ✨ And for the perfect complexion, I've got [Glam Affair] Nanae [Lelutka EvoX] Velour Porcelain. It's all about that velvety, flawless look! 💁‍♀️

Now, the real star of the show – the complete outfit from RIOT, it's their Maeve Outfit. Effortlessly chic and comfortable, just what you need for any casual day out. 🛍️💃

The setting? A picturesque fence that adds a rustic charm to the whole scene. 🌿🏡

This image captures a moment filled with warmth and companionship, and I couldn't help but be drawn to it. I hope you find it as heartwarming as I did! 😍👩‍❤️‍👨

Stay tuned for more delightful moments like this – your daily dose of style and inspiration! 💋 #OOTD #Heartwarming #FashionInspo #PawsAndStyle
# Mili # 6192
■      Mesh HeadLeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
■      Face applier❤[Glam Affair] Nanae [Lelutka EvoX] Velour Porcelain @ The Fifty
■      Complete OutfitRIOT / Maeve Outfit
■      DogJIAN Countryside Collies :: Adult Companion BOX RARE

..........

You Might Also Like

0 comentários