# Mili # 6149

01:19

Hello, lovelies! 💖 I'm absolutely thrilled to share my latest look with you all – it's pure perfection! ✨ With my LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1 and the [Glam Affair] 'Milana' [Lelutka EvoX] Velour Icy face applier from The Fifty, I'm not just looking flawless, I'm positively radiant! 💫

Now, let's talk about this show-stopping _CandyDoll_ 'Alicia' Dress. It's the epitome of chic and oozes sensuality! 🔥
# Mili # 6149
Check out the details below:

■      Mesh HeadLeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
■      Face applier❤[Glam Affair] Milana [Lelutka EvoX] Velour Icy @ The Fifty
■      Dress❤_CandyDoll_ Alicia Dress

What do you think of this fabulous look? Share your thoughts and don't forget to follow for more fashion inspiration! 😘

#GlamAffairMagic #LeLUTKA #TheFifty #Fashionista #SlayTheDay #CandyDollFashion #ChicAndSexy #OOTD #GlowUp #RadiantBeauty #FashionGoals #StyleInspo #DressedToImpress #FlawlessBeauty #FabulousLook

..........

You Might Also Like

0 comentários