# Mili # 6132

22:29

Hi, lovelies! 🌟 I'm thrilled to unveil my fresh new look today. Radiating confidence with my LeLUTKA mesh head and a.b face applier – they're incredibly lifelike and a perfect match for my skin tone. My features are enhanced, and the result? Simply stunning. 😍

Embracing artistic expression, I've adorned my arms and chest with a vibrant hummingbird tattoo from Letis Tattoo. Symbolizing joy and freedom, this intricate design adds a pop of color that beautifully complements my ensemble. Speaking of which, my outfit game is on point with CandyDoll's comfy yet chic bralette and pants. Their perfect fit and variety of colors give my look a touch of elegance. And let's not forget the gloves – a delightful addition from CandyDoll that adds an extra layer of coziness. 💕
# Mili # 6132
This look has me beaming, and I hope it brings smiles to your faces too. If you're crushing on these items like I am, here are the deets:

■      Mesh HeadLeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
■      Face appliera.b - Libby - LeLu Evo X Porcelain @ Access
■      TattooLetis Tattoo :: Hummingbird Color :: MM18015
■      Top❤_CandyDoll_ Darling Bralette
■      Bottom❤_CandyDoll_ Darling Pants
■      Gloves❤_CandyDoll_ Darling Gloves

#FreshAndFabulous #LeLUTKALove #ABeautyGlow #InkInspiration #CandyDollChic #InstaStyle #FashionistaFeels #OOTD #ColorPop #AccessFinds #TattooMagic #EleganceWithComfort #FashionForward #StayFabulous

..........

You Might Also Like

0 comentários