# Mili # 6127

02:09

Hi, guys! I’m here to show you the awesome outfit that I’m wearing today. I’m wearing a super cool and trendy top and bottom from Gaia, which are the katsu crop top and the katsu denim skirt. They are both very stylish and edgy, and they come in different colors and sizes.

I’m also wearing another bottom from Gaia, which is the katsu biker shorts. They are very sexy and sporty, and they add some contrast to the outfit. You can wear them under the skirt or alone, depending on your mood.

I’m also wearing my amazing mesh head from LeLUTKA, which is the Avalon 3.1. It’s the most realistic and customizable head ever, and it has so many features and options. I used the face applier from Glam Affair, which is the Sinaya skin in the shade Velour Porcelain. It’s a stunning skin that fits the Avalon head perfectly, and it has a flawless and smooth texture.

I took this photo using a pose from Overlow Poses, which is from the pack 117. It’s a very cute and playful pose, and it shows off my outfit perfectly. You can find it on the Overlow Poses marketplace.

# Mili # 6127
I hope you love my outfit, and if you want to know more about the items that I’m wearing, here is the list:

■      Mesh HeadLeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
■      Face applier❤[Glam Affair] Sinaya Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Velour Porcelain
■      TopGaia - katsu crop top
■      BottomGaia - katsu denim skirt
■      Bottom 2Gaia - katsu biker shorts
■      PoseOverlow Poses - Pack 117

Thank you for reading, and don’t forget to like, comment, and follow! 😘

#outfitoftheday #ootd #gaia #lelutka #glamaffair #overlowposes #top #skirt #shorts #pose #fashionblogger #instafashion


..........

You Might Also Like

0 comentários