# Mili # 752 - Nobody In The World

15:29

I believe everything happens for a reason. Even if we don't see why or understand the meaning. Today earlier was one of those moments when you actually can feel the coincidences.
I didn't intend to use any object in this picture. But then scrolling down my inventory I found this mirror. Well, we all deal with vanity, in both worlds...as women, but mostly as human beings.
Checking other bloggers works after this pic was done, I felt sometimes would be better for me to give up blogging. I don't have the same talent, the same skills, and still need to learn (a lot). But I always think someone must like my style, my pics, and I move on.
And then I was after a post title, and songs always inspire me. I wrote the expression "look in the mirror" in YouTube and this song popped to me between a certain amount of others. I never heard this John Legend's song before, it is actually pretty new, and when I saw the video and heard it, it was like a punch in my face. Like a 'stop thinking you have to be like the others'. Like 'omg, did I actually put a mirror on my pic without listening to this song before?'.

So this is the note for today. Coincidences happen to show you everyone is unique and have to walk your own path of losses and gains. Each person has their own space.

The mirrors can have different frames, forms and sizes but all reflect the beauty of being you.

Nobody in the world is equal. That's the beauty of mankind.
# Mili # 752 - Nobody In The World

Body

Clothing

  • Outfit: Liv Glam - [LG] Boutique-[ SUMMER14] Bring It On Bagged 1 {by gracehaddington} ROCK YOUR RACK *tyvm* (coming soon on September 1st)

Accessories

  • Nail polish: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Decorated 2 {by maia gasparini} *tyvm*
  • Anklets: Blushed - Italiano Anklets in Gold {by Blush BravinMY SLINK OBSESSION *tyvm* (coming soon on September 05th)

Pose

  • ColdAmbitionz - [CA]::Delaney Pose Pack:: {by amaya carteret}

Home & Garden

*other info can be found under 'Basics' tab*

You Might Also Like

0 comentários