# Mili # 6897

23:36

Demonia After Dark | Second Life Halloween

I went into the woods dressed for Halloween. I’m fairly sure I became the local problem.

This Second Life look puts black wings against pale skin, intricate ink and flashes of silver. It’s spooky, a little theatrical, and still very much about the clothes. I love a costume that gives me something to look at after the first “oh, those wings” moment.

LeLUTKA Avalon Head 4.0 gives this character a face that stays readable beneath all that dark styling. As worn here, the defined lips and steady expression hold their own against the heavy eye makeup. That’s what I like about this pairing: I can go dramatic with the paint and still have a distinct face underneath. If you recreate the look with these Evo X layers, remember to keep your head in EvoX mode.

For the complexion, a.b Lana – HALLOWEEN – Evo X in Dracula at Salem sets the mood immediately. The pale face against the black lips and hair gives the portrait that wonderfully unsettling contrast. In this lighting, it feels cold and eerie, which is exactly the direction I’d choose for this character. “A little tired” has officially become “possibly undead.”

a.b Lana FacePaint – Evo X, also at Salem, pushes the face further into occult territory. My favorite details in this combination are the dark framing around the eyes and the forehead design. They pull my attention back to the face even with those huge wings in the picture. I’d build a close-up around this makeup; it deserves more than a distant outfit shot.

GoK’s “Daudra Dura” tattoo brings the same intensity across the body. I love the contrast between the pale, branching lines over the chest and arms and the darker ornamentation around the waist. The exposed space between the top and shorts gives the design room to show. For me, this is the detail that connects the outfit and makeup into a whole character.

Then there’s Beautiful Dirty Rich’s Demonia. The black top and shorts have enough bright detailing to stay visible in this dark scene, and I especially like the sweeping pale trim on the shorts. It picks up the lighter lines of the tattoo without copying them. The fishnet sections add another texture, while the little points of shine keep the outfit from disappearing into the background. I’d happily keep this combination for a Halloween party or another gothic photo session.

The reason this look works for me is the repetition of black, pale markings and silver accents. My eye can move from the face to the tattoo to the outfit without losing the mood. There’s plenty going on, but the colors keep it connected.

Which detail would you borrow for your own Halloween avatar: Lana’s face paint or the Daudra Dura tattoo?

# Mili # 6897 - Second Life Halloween | LeLUTKA Avalon 4.0 + a.b Lana Dracula & FacePaint + GoK Daudra Dura + BDR Demonia

═══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ═══════

🌸 SPONSORED HIGHLIGHTS 🌸

■      Mesh Head❤LeLUTKA Avalon Head 4.0
■      Face applier❤a.b - Lana - HALLOWEEN - Evo X - Dracula @ Salem
■      Face Paint❤a.b - Lana - FacePaint - Evo X @ Salem
■      Tattoo❤Tattoo "Daudra Dura" by GoK
■      Complete Outfit❤...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Demonia

═══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ═══════

✨ STYLING DETAILS ✨

Stealthic - Promise (hair)
AG. Occult Eyes - Pack 4
REBORN by eBODY v2.0
REBORN - Waifus - Addon v2.0

═══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ═══════

❤ What do you think about this look?
Your feedback helps more than you think

➤ Follow for more Second Life fashion finds

═══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ═══════

You Might Also Like

0 comentários