# Mili # 6895

03:55

Goth Juice: Casually Cursed in Second Life

Apparently, my casual wardrobe has started serving Goth Juice. Black lips, spider plugs, and flame-covered jeans? Fine by me. This Second Life look has the kind of attitude I want to keep wearing after October.

The face starts with GENUS MORPH Head Base Oval, and I love the balance of this particular combination. The softer outline leaves room for EyeMorph Foxy’s lifted gaze, while NoseMorph Beak adds definition through the center of the face. LipMorph Wicked brings a strong, full mouth that wears black beautifully. Together, they give her the expression of someone who has already heard your excuse. I’m enjoying that a little too much.

GENUS HECATE skin in Icy brings the pale complexion I love with this palette. In this lighting, the gentle warmth around the eyes and cheeks keeps the face expressive beside all that black. My favorite part is how much presence the face has with such a restrained color palette.

Then there are the GENUS MORPH Ears Human – Large Tunnels – Female, paired with GENUS Arachnid Noir Plugs. Look closely: those dark spider details deserve attention. The stretched ears give the jewelry room to show, and I like having something this specific beside the face. Tiny spiders have apparently earned a place in my accessory drawer.

GENUS Nocturne Beauty Set supplies the eyebrows and lipstick, and that pairing makes the expression for me. Fine, sharply arched brows above a bold black mouth give the face a clear focal point. I especially like the lighter sheen across the lips. If you’re easing black lipstick into your avatar’s wardrobe, this is a combination I’d consider trying.

GoK’s Blade of Miquela tattoo gives the exposed skin plenty to say. The dense chest artwork, flowing arm designs, and intricate torso details keep drawing me back. I love how the cropped top leaves so much of the linework visible. The tattoo feels central to this outfit, and I’d build other looks around it too.

The Kiwi Co.’s Casually Cursed Set is where the attitude gets wearable. The cropped “Goth Juice” cami has the joke; the faded flared jeans bring checkerboard accents, illustrated patches, and black flames around the hems. Those jeans are my favorite clothing detail here. They give a simple top-and-denim combination enough character for a shopping trip, a club evening, or hanging around with friends while pretending you’re about to log off.

What goes on your wishlist first: the spider plugs, the black-lip combination, or the flame jeans?

# Mili # 6895 - GENUS MORPH + HECATE Icy + The Kiwi Co. Casually Cursed + GoK Blade of Miquela | SL Fashion

═══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ═══════

🌸 SPONSORED HIGHLIGHTS 🌸

■      Mesh Head❤GENUS MORPH - Head Base Oval
GENUS MORPH - EyeMorph  Foxy
GENUS MORPH - NoseMorph  Beak
GENUS MORPH - LipMorph  Wicked
GENUS MORPH - Ears Human - Large Tunnels - Female
■      Face applier❤GENUS Skin /HECATE - Icy
■      Jewelry❤GENUS Addon /ARACHNID NOIR PLUGS/
■      Eyebrows/Lipstick❤GENUS Cosmetics /NOCTURNE BEAUTY SET/
■      Tattoo❤Tattoo "Blade of Miquela" by GoK
■      Complete Outfit❤The Kiwi Co. / Casually Cursed Set

═══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ═══════

✨ STYLING DETAILS ✨

Stealthic - Makeout (hair)
AG. Elegance Eyes
Kibitz - Faith's collar
Kibitz - Kyra's necklace
REBORN by eBODY v2.0
Izzie's - Body Imperfections
REBORN - Waifus - Addon v2.0

═══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ═══════

❤ What do you think about this look?
Your feedback helps more than you think

➤ Follow for more Second Life fashion finds

═══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ═══════

You Might Also Like

0 comentários