# Mili # 3038

13:52

And there is a new sim!

"Home of Void Inc! There dwell denizens of power beyond the understanding of common magic users. Through some strange tampering by ancient beings, science and tech have meshed with the most elicit of occult knowledge to create a land beyond imagining."

I must say I loved the structure of the land. You need to jump through portals to be "teleported" to each of the regions. There are some cute places for you to relax and enjoy the nature. And you can check the store and arena portals too, cause there you can use magic, yes magic! While I was there I could try my new Corpora Amara hud and I must say it has so many amazing features I need some time coming back there to try all of them :)

Ylva Korhonen and Emuisshere were very kind to introduce the place to me and I'm sure you won't regret paying a visit and have a chat with them too!

And, of course, I had to go all dressed to fit the atmosphere xD
# Mili # 3038 # Mili # 3038 ■      HairICONIC: GROUP LOVE #1 BAMBI ALL HAIR DYES PACK by Neveah Niu (group gift)
■      Mesh Head-LAQ ~ Mesh Head Trinity 1.5 by Mallory Cowen
■      Eyes-IKON Hope Eyes - Denim by Ikon Innovia
■      Face applier*YS&YS*  Benedetta Tone 02 - Omega applier for LAQ Head by Monicuzza Babenco @ Shiny Shabby
■      Body applier*YS&YS* Tone 02 Body applier v2.0 for Maitreya by Monicuzza Babenco
■      Mesh Body-Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
■      Tattoo{ Speakeasy } Ruthless Tattoo by JamesEdwardQ
■      Complete outfit>glYph< Amber Set Mesh Maitreya Black by Cry Hawker @ We <3 RP
■      PoseGlamrus . Mau by GlamRus @ The Kawaii Project
■      HudThe VoidCorpora Amara v2.1 by Emuisshere
# Mili # 3038 # Mili # 3038 ✉ Location: The Void
..........

You Might Also Like

0 comentários