# Mili # Special Edition - Body Modification Expo 2014

14:20

# Mili # Special Edition - Body Modification Expo 2014
And the day 10 is arriving just around the corner!

I remember last time when I went to the Expo several times cause I couldn't stop buying xD
And...tadannnnn....now I'm making part of the great team of Official Bloggers \o/ (makes a happy dance!)
The event runs from October 10 - 31. So you have a lot of time to explore the sim and find wonderful deals. I'm sure you'll find a lot of exclusives to die for.
The Body Modification Expo will be a SIM Wide accessories fair offering shoppers a wide range of items designer exclusively for the event by participating designers.

Ok. You know me already. All I love in one place. Piercings, hair, skins, poses, accessories, tattoos ♥

Stay tuned for a lot of pictures and LM :)

Update: you limo here!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários