# Mili # 814 - Sequin

21:39

I know I've been quiet these last couple of days. I apologize for that but I was kind of dealing with a lot of personal stuff and didn't want to bother you with a bittersweet mood. The things are settling down and I'm a lot more comfortable to write a few words :)
A lot of events are ending since it's September 15th, right the middle of month. So you better check the stores to find that items you were keeping an eye on :)
Other side, a lot of other events are full power right now. I apologize again if I pass through any landmark or notes. I appreciate if you let me know any wrong or forgotten info. I'm kinda dizzy with - A LOT - of stuff to show you :)
But I love deadlines, I guess you already found that out xD
# Mili # 814 - Sequin
# Mili # 814 - Sequin # Mili # 814 - Sequin

You Might Also Like

0 comentários