#Lex# 479

17:34

#Lex# 479

Hair: .ploom. Sierra {by helyanwe  vindaloo } @ My Attic *TYVM*
Shape and skin:-POUDRE- Medea Skins - {by  ambra hoxley}*TYVM* 
Eyes:adoness: salina eyes: starfish {by cruella.pennell}*TYVM*
Hands, body and Feet: Slink {by siddean munro}
Dress: adoness : noxy dress : teal {by cruella pennell}*TYVM*
Jewelry: RJB Jewelry Mylove Wedding Set-Sapphire {by robinstarchild01}Jewelry 
Fair *TYVM*
Heels: LMD My Color Pumps for Slink High Rigged {by leri miles}My Attic *TYVM*
Pose: PRETENSE - LINES {by gidge.uriza} @ My Attic *TYVM*




#Lex# 479
-POUDRE- Medea Skins - Available in 6 Make-Up
Each Skins Pack Included:
6 Skin Tones (I - P - M - S - T - D).
3 Brows Options (Light - Medium - Dark).
Cleavage and No Cleavage Options.
Shape Modifiable.




#Lex# 479
Pose: PRETENSE - LINES {by gidge.uriza} @ My Attic *TYVM*



#Lex# 479
Jewelry: RJB Jewelry Mylove Wedding Set-Sapphire {by robinstarchild01}Jewelry 
Fair *TYVM*

You Might Also Like

0 comentários